With my health not being up to par this past year I have been worrying a lot. When I catch myself I stop and turn it into a positive thought because worrying is a negative vibration that I really don’t need. I want to be surrounded with positive energy. The following is an excerpt from Predictions for 2013 by Selacia. If you want to read the full article the link is at the bottom.
Everything has a frequency or vibration – including thoughts and emotions, foods, media messages, and personal energy fields. Frequency is not static – it can shift in a flash when your mood changes from happy to angry or when you move from self-appreciating thoughts to self-doubt. Frequency, then, is an energy that fluctuates. The higher frequencies you want to connect with are faster-moving fields of energy. You can influence your own energy with this simple frequency-raising process – creating and maintaining a high frequency.
1. Each morning set your energetic tone for the day with a positive thought or feeling of gratitude. If you wake up in a sour mood or catch yourself worrying, change the channel inside your own mind and, with conscious intention, state something positive. Expressing it out loud can amplify the benefit.
2. During the day, be mindful of when your energy drops or your mood changes. Practice paying attention the moment you shift into a lower frequency, noticing what changed. By tracking your own energy this way, you can determine whether your frequency fluctuation was due to thoughts, emotions, nutritional intake, the news, spending time with an angry person, or other factors.
3. Intend regularly throughout the day that you will be present and conscious, regardless of how crazy things get. If you find your mind wandering into the past or future, or feel you cannot focus on what someone is saying, come back to the now.
4. Discover how the unusual planetary patterns of the next few years impact your own astrology. You do not have to believe in astrology for planetary energies to affect you. The challenging aspects lining up between 2013 and 2016 have not been experienced before on Earth. Self-understanding can help you navigate the changes and manage your frequency at the same time.
5. Before sleep each night, intentionally disconnect from humanity’s fear matrix – the field of fearful energy humanity has created over time. You sleep then can be more productive and more peaceful.
6. Consciously and regularly invite spirit into your life, asking for a higher view and for the patience to be kind.
For the full article click on the link:
- Living Energy Frequency (brycestam.wordpress.com)