Okay who has a tendency to worry too much and see the bad side of any situation? Admit it we all have at one time or another. Well, I’ve resolved to cultivate a more positive attitude and I work hard at it everyday. Here are some things I do to help me achieve a healthier state of being, maybe they will help you too.
1) Accept that things will go wrong in life – When you come to a problem don’t stress over it just look at it as a learning experience. Same as when your day doesn’t go as planned, just Breathe and realize this is just part of life.
2) Learn to love yourself – If you don’t love yourself how do you expect others to love you.
3) Enjoy the simple pleasures – such as taking a walk in the park, sitting by the water and watching the waves lap up onto shore, lying on the grass and trying to make pictures out of the clouds, and so much more.
4) It’s never too late to achieve your heart’s desire – If you have a dream, make that dream happen.
5) Exercise – You were given one body to get you through this time on earth. Take care of it.
6) Eat a healthy diet – Take care of your body and it will take care of you.
7) Laugh lots – Laughter is one of the best medicines you can give yourself.
8) Pay it Forward – A smile or a hello to a stranger might not mean anything to you but it might mean the world to them. Have you ever let a person go ahead of you in a line up at the store because they had more items than you?
9) Give Gratitude Everyday – It only takes about 60 seconds to give thanks for what you have.
10) Enjoy life – That is what it’s all about!!