SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE
by Saskia Davis
“Inner peace is a communicable disease which could possibly infect your home or workplace. You may already be showing signs of it and quite possibly be passing it along to others! You may have already caught this disease! See how many of these symptoms you exhibit:
1. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. A loss of interest in judging self.
4. A loss of interest in judging others.
5. A loss of interest in conflict.
6. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
7. A loss of ability to worry (this is a serious symptom).
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
11. Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
12. An increasing tendency to let things happen.
If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of PEACE may be so far advanced as to not be treatable.”